Monday, December 12, 2011

99 things to do in Iowa

A few months ago I read a list of 99 must do/see in Iowa. I thought it was in the Des Moines Register but I cannot locate a copy. Did anyone else read it? Can you tell me where it was?



99 things to do in Iowa


http://travel.yahoo.com





search for ';things to do in Iowa'; and ';tourist attractions';



99 things to do in Iowa


I didn%26#39;t see the post, but if you are looking for things to do and see in Iowa you should check out www.iowabeautiful.com. There are hundreds of things to do and see listed, directions, divided into regions to make trip planning easy and information as well as pictures.





It%26#39;s a great site, you can also check out www.southdakotabeautiful.com for things to do in South Dakota. Shoot tour the midwest on your next vacation by checking out what to see on one of these sites.




I was curious too in wanting to visit Iowa one day and so I checked it out:





www.dmregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article…





This article is the 100 places to eat before you die in Iowa.





The other article is listed here:





www.westburlingtoncity.com/index.php?m=200610





but I couldn%26#39;t get the link to the 99 things to do to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment