Monday, December 12, 2011

where to eat in Sioux City?

i%26#39;m bringing my husband for his first trip to Iowa this weekend and I want him to have some Iowa specialties that we can%26#39;t find here in Texas. I found a place that serves broasted chicken, but I am looking for a place that serves a good pork tenderloin. Any suggestions?



where to eat in Sioux City?


In Sioux City, the broasted chicken you mention i am sure is from Sneaky%26#39;s, I believe they have the only real pressure broaster in town. I am not a fan of gizzards but am told their gizzards are the best for miles. As far as pork tenderloins, I am not aware of anywhere that has any that are worth raving over, but a trip to Sioux City you should always get 2 things: Tastee%26#39;s Inn %26amp; Out onion chips, sauce and Tastee sandwiches. And always order a Jumbo combo pizza from Jerrys pizza. I hope this isn%26#39;t too late. (Jerrys is a delivery place that you can get anywhere in Sioux City and Tastee%26#39;s is on Gordon Drive just down the street from Sneaky%26#39;s)

No comments:

Post a Comment