Monday, December 12, 2011

Dubuque Public Transit

With all of the good I have heard on Dubuque, I want to take a trip and get a closer look. However, I am a non-driver and want to know if I could get around the city, as if I were a resident, without the use of a vehicle.



Any help appreciated. Thx!



Dubuque Public Transit


I don%26#39;t have any direct knowledge of Dubuque%26#39;s public transportation services, but I found this information on its bus line. It looks like you could get around downtown, which is where many of the tourist attractions are located, to the mall, hospital, etc. I%26#39;ve also heard about trolleys that run through the downtown.





www.cityofdubuque.org/index.cfm?pageid=1058





Hope this helps! If you do go to Dubuque, have a wonderful trip!















No comments:

Post a Comment