Monday, December 12, 2011

Barrak's hotel

I wonder which of the 5 hotels in Ottumwa someone tried to



wax my Kama`aina BORN AND RAISED dem candidate



Barrak Obama? I AM GLAD HE IS OK.



I DOUBT I will get a response Iowa is too full



of fNg haoles. and since 2004 less than 200 forum topics etc.





I am sure glad my kinfolk left IOWA for SOUTH DAKOTA



Barrak's hotel


I%26#39;m sorry that you have such a negative opinion about Iowa, Kamaaina87. I don%26#39;t know anyone in this state that wishes Barrack Obama or any other candidate harm, so I%26#39;m not sure why there%26#39;s a need for you to make derogatory remarks about Iowa.





The person arrested outside the Fairfield Inn in Ottumwa for not having a drivers license and possessing a weapon was from out of state and is reportedly a native of another country. While the situation was unsettling, no attack occured. The authorities noticed an individual exhibiting suspicious behavior, asked the person to move his car and while conducting a search discovered a knife and a campaign worker%26#39;s pass. It%26#39;s unclear at this point just what the guy was doing, but the Secret Service and the Ottumwa police are to be congratulated for their diligence.





I hope that these facts put your mind at ease, Kamaaina87. We%26#39;re all glad that nothing bad happened to Mr. Obama.



Barrak's hotel


Sorry Prairiedog





I just got worked up over Obama.



My apologies to you and Iowa forum readers.



By the way IOWA is a pretty good state!



take care




Wow, you sure are a volatile little critter, Kamaaina87. You%26#39;re mad at the entire state of Iowa because someone from Cincinnati, OHIO was arrested outside of Obama%26#39;s hotel? You should be thanking the Ottumwa, IOWA police department for being alert enough to keep Sen. Obama safe. I know geography can be difficult for some people, plus Iowa and Ohio (and O%26#39;ahu, for that matter) start with vowels and are four letters long. Perhaps that%26#39;s the source of your confusion. But please don%26#39;t be an insulting reactionary against an entire state of people. I wouldn%26#39;t call all citizens of Hawaii ';fNg haoles'; if my candidate Sen. Clinton had a bad experience in Waikiki.





Shaka brah.




HI Utah





say if you notice I did apologize already. but thanks eh for the



neat hillary comparison. That was akamai.



take care.





from Calmer K.




I can appreciate your passion, Kamaaina87! No worries!





Prairiedog

No comments:

Post a Comment