Saturday, March 27, 2010

Amana's day after thanksgiving

We are going to the Amanas the day after thanksgiving. I have four restaurants and would like opinion on which is the best out of the following...





Colony



Ox Yoke In



Brick Haus



Zubers (Homestead)





Any recent opinions appreciated.



Amana's day after thanksgiving


I%26#39;ve gone to the Amanas on many days-after-Thanksgiving, and it%26#39;s a great time to go. My family always has gone to the Ox Yoke Inn, and we like it (my 91-year-old dad thinks he gets special treatment), but I can%26#39;t say it%26#39;s any better than the others. Most of us are wedded to our traditions, so it may be hard to get an objective opinion! It%26#39;s all good Iowa comfort food -- no nouveau cuisine here.



Have a great time -- Beth at MidwestWeekends.com

No comments:

Post a Comment