Saturday, March 27, 2010

Italian restaurant close to Staybridge Suites on Progress Dr

Hi





During a recent stay at the Staybridge Suites in Davenport we dined at an Italian restaurant near the hotel. I%26#39;d like to post a review however I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. When we exited the Staybridge suites we turned left onto the main road and the restaurant was on the right hand side just before an intersection. I do remember there was a Gold%26#39;s gym and a chinese restaurant with large gold lion statues on the same side of the road before we reached the Italian.





Can anyone help?





Thanks



Italian restaurant close to Staybridge Suites on Progress Dr


i do believe the place your%26#39;re speaking of is called ';Biaggis'; prenounced ';bee-ah-geez';. its right up utica ridge road before 53rd street. right across from walgreens and another eatery called granite city.



Italian restaurant close to Staybridge Suites on Progress Dr


thanks - I was pretty convinced it began with B but that was all I could remember. I can write my reveiew now.

No comments:

Post a Comment