Saturday, March 27, 2010

Great Lakes Airline BRL to MCI

Any thoughts or comments on great Lakes out of Burlington? I arrive Kansas City at 4:50pm from Burlington and am looking at a connecting flight out of KC on Delta it leaves at 5:57pm GL arrives at terminal A and Delta flies out of terminal B. I would normally fly SW out of KC but Delta has a fare of $84 to Orlando. This is a trip I am taking next March 09. Can I be confident Great Lakes will get me there and on time? I have purchased the GL non-refundable fare of $79 already, but not the KC to Orlando yet.





Great Lakes Airline BRL to MCI


Getting there%26#39;s usually not the problem. (We%26#39;ve flown GL out of B%26#39;town several times.) They usually arrive ahead of stated schedule. But tell the gate agent to radio ahead if you%26#39;re really concerned.





Where you might run into a problem is coming home. Delta is probably gonna go through Atlanta, which is pretty bad with delays, and that%26#39;ll get you to KC late. GL DOES cancel flights back to B%26#39;ton (and the other small cities it serves), shuttling you to a later flight

No comments:

Post a Comment