Saturday, March 27, 2010

National Motorcycle Museum, Anamosa

Has anyone ever been to the National Motorcycle Museum in Anamosa?





My husband and I are thinking about going away this weekend and I accidently found a website for the place. I was hoping it would be something worthwhile.





Thank you in advance for your replies!





National Motorcycle Museum, Anamosa


I have been there. It is interesting if you have an interest in motorcycles and other motorcycle memorabilia.





Where would you be coming from?



National Motorcycle Museum, Anamosa


My husband and I went there this weekend. We are motorcycling enthusiasts and had a great time. There are over 100 motorcycles there. I appreciate the fact that some of them are rough around the edges - proof that they have been ridden and enjoyed. It is not just museum quality show pieces.





There are all kinds of motorcycles there from all countries. If you have an interest in only seeing ';American made'; bikes, go to Milwaukee, WI. If you want to see different kinds of bikes going back 100 years, go to the National Motorcycle Museun.





It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment