Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bernard , IA

My family will be heading to Bernard for a week in the end of June. Any attractions we should see? Thanks.



Bernard , IA


Bernard is a very small town, so attractions there will be limited. However, it is within a short drive of:





- Dyersville%26#39;s Field of Dreams (from the movie)



- Beautiful country scenery around Anamosa and Stone City, made famous by Grant Wood



- The cave at Maquoketa



- The antique stores, history and pretty views around Galena, IL



- The riverfront attractions in Dubuque





Have a safe and enjoyable trip!



Bernard , IA


I can only assume you must have family in the Bernard area - if not, I cannot for the life of me figure out why you would be staying there for a week! Bernard consists of a handful of houses and couple of bars and that is about it. Prairiedog summed up some day trips that may be of interst to you.





I live about 10 miles from Bernard, so if you have more specific questions about something let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment