Thursday, April 8, 2010

lodgings near or in Britt, IA

Hi, all -





I am going to the Britt Draft Horse Show over Labor Day Weekend.





What%26#39;s reasonable/clean/safe/nearby for a lone female, possibly traveling by motorcycle? I would like to stay somewhere near, as I prefer not to drive at night.





Any help would be greatly appreciated. I%26#39;m coming from Central IL, so the trip is about 4-5 hrs. Anywhere within 20-40 miles would be fine.





Thanks!



lodgings near or in Britt, IA


There are a lot of hotels/motels in Clear Lake, IA which is east on Hwy 18 at the jct of I-35. Forest City, IA is closer. There is a Super 8 and another called The Lodge which has dinning.





Good Luck.



lodgings near or in Britt, IA


thanks! I will check both out!




There are also a couple of motels in Algona which is a little more to the west, around 30 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment