Thursday, April 8, 2010

Grand Harbor Hotel Questions

Hey i%26#39;m turning 15 in a couple weeks and i think im going to take like 4 or 5 friends to the Grand Harbor Resort %26amp; Waterpark. Sound good....





I have read the reviews and theirs a lot that say teens will get bored but i%26#39;m sure we could find our selves entertainment... ANYWAYS..





i just wanted to no what is the waterpark %26amp; game room like?? is thier bball or area to throw a football for the pool....? is thier pool tables or air hockey or anything...in the game room... is it decent sized for as big as the hotel is...



Also is is easy to find things in the hotel since i think it said 7 stories.... i haven%26#39;t been to wis dells yet (going this summer) so i dont think i%26#39;ll be disappointed that way





PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON IF I SHOULD GO THERE or ANYTHING and IF I%26#39;LL HAVE FUN FOR A NIGHT.!



Grand Harbor Hotel Questions


I would reiterate that fact that 15 year old boys will be very bored very shortly! The waterpark portion is designed much more for younger kids. I don%26#39;t believe there is any type of bball area or room to toss a football around. The game room is stricly video games with hokey prizes. No pool tables or air hockey.





I don%26#39;t have another good reccommendation for you, but I don%26#39;t think the Grand Harbor is worth the trip or the exorbitant prices they charge.





We stayed there a couple of years ago when my son was about 12 and he and his friend were bored after about 1 hour.


  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment