Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tubing Trip!!

I am looking for a fun river in Iowa for some tubing. I live in Nebraska and I have friend in Minnesota. Last year we went down the Niobrara in Nebraska, but this year we are looking to meet in the middle!! I%26#39;m not familar with Iowa so I%26#39;m not sure where to start looking!! Preferably a long float, maybe even two days. Thank you!!





Tubing Trip!!


This sounds like fun, Megan! There is a company that outfits tubing trips on the Iowa River in central IA in the vicinity of Eldora, IA.





Another large river that is popular with boaters and would be centrally located to MN and NE is the Des Moines River. However, I don%26#39;t know if tubers use that particular river or not.





Have fun!



Tubing Trip!!


Here is the website for rock-n-roll adventures out of Eldora. We%26#39;ve done the trip a couple of times..





www.rock-n-row-adventures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment