Thursday, April 8, 2010

White Lion Motel - 912 Capitol Landing Road

Terrible Customer Service - On 11/2 I checked into White Lion and spent the night. The rooms were very adequate for the price. On Saturday morning, I went to the front desk to say I wished to stay one more night. It was off-season and I thought it would not be a problem. I asked the front desk lady if she needed to run my credit card again.The young lady at the front desk said no, it was okay.





On Saturday night, after I had gone to sleep, there was a punding on my door. It was the night manager. He was yelling at me! ';Are you registered here, are you registered here?'; I explained to him that I had requested one more night%26#39;s stay and showed him my Friday night bill. He sulked off after mumbling ';okay';.





On Sunday morning when I went to check out the same manager was on duty. When I voiced my displeasure, he told me ';Are you checking out, I have no time for this.';





His un professional comments (twice) motivated me to have time post this comment. There are too many options on where to stay to be treatred so poorly.





DO NOT STAY AT WHITE LION MOTEL



White Lion Motel - 912 Capitol Landing Road


The White Lion you%26#39;re writing about is in Williamsburg, VIRGINIA, not IOWA.

No comments:

Post a Comment