Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hotel Vetro

Is anybody out there? Doesn%26#39;t appear that the Iowa City forum is hoppin but I though I would try and ask a question anyway! Curious if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Vetro located a couple of blocks from the University of Iowa. The new Marriott is booked and I%26#39;m looking for nice accomodations to stay while moving our son into the University next month. Thanks!



Hotel Vetro


this is a test



Hotel Vetro


this is another test!




long after you asked, but yes, i have stayed there and it was a big surprise to me how hip and nice this place was....great rooms, minimalist, but cool....very nice vibe and a nice gym




Thanks umbrellagirl,





We did end up getting a room at the new Marriott at half the price of the Hotel Vetro. It%26#39;s a beautiful hotel!




I stayed at the Hotel Vetro last week when I was in town on business. The hotel is nice, however, the noise level at night was unbearable. The hotel is located along the town%26#39;s ped mall and all the students from the University go bar hopping every night of the week. Therefore, starting around 11:00 - 3:00PM expect to be wakened up by drunken students yelling and wooping it up.





I never did get a decent night%26#39;s sleep. I%26#39;ll never do it again.


  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment