Saturday, April 3, 2010

DSM airport hotel

I have an early flight out of Des Moines leaving for my honeymoon in September. Under normal circumstances I would stay with a friend in Des Moines, but this being my honeymoon I think a hotel near the airport would be best. Does anyone have any %26#39;affordable but nice%26#39; suggestions?





DSM airport hotel


Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! Depending on what ';affordable, but nice'; means to you, you might try the Radisson. The downtown hotels also are not far from the airport, so the Hotel Ft. Des Moines, Rennaisance Savery or Marriott may be options. I live in the DSM area, so I have not stayed in these personally; you may want to research what TripAdvisor guests have said about them.



DSM airport hotel


I agree with the Radisson. It%26#39;s pretty new. I live about an hour north of Des Moines and stay there if I have an early flight. I think you can even leave your car there during your trip and they%26#39;ll shuttle you to the airport. It might cost more, but less than long term parking. I%26#39;ve personally never used the service, since I don%26#39;t want to hassle with a shuttle after a long trip.


  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment